Anti J bomb for SWMNBN

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2wice

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I love watching series with SWMNBN but she, being deeply religious will up as soon as the second J bomb drops (Jesus Christ). [No I didn't want Goodness Gracious] J e s u s -  C

Allowing me to stretch out on the couch.

I love watching with her so I've started editing the J bomb out for her.

This is the easiest and fastest method I've found so far. If you want a free solution you can also use Blender, but you need to speak Blender to use it (some of the UX makes no sense but it is very powerful, just very slow to render.)

You need your movie file, a subtitle for your movie and Wondershare Video Editor. I'm not fond of their products but this one works.

Load up the srt in Notepad++ or some such.
Search for all the j bombs.
J%20bomb%201.PNG

Now you can see the time frames where all the bombs go off.

Load your movie in Wondershare and drag down to the time line.
Scroll to the times stamps as per the srt file and make a cut before and after the bomb.
It's pretty easy to get the time right, just play the movie and pause just before and just after the bomb and create a split.
J%20bomb%202.PNG

Right click on the split part and mute, repeat for the other J bombs during the episode or movie.
J%20bomb%203.PNG

Export but make sure it's the native format and resolution of your input file, else you get black borders and longer encode times.

That's it, brownie point all round.

Latest posts