Reloading a laptop

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juventino

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi Guys
Happy Friday, hope everyone is ready for V-Day. Put away all the remote controls for the Audio equipment. Covered the listening Chair with a white sheet so that you can spend that one full day with the one you love.

I need some Help with an HP Probook 4510s laptop loaded with Win 10 that I have been using to play my music through.
Its started giving me issues on Wednesday and last night would not load. Tried a system restore and I can now get into windows but before it completely shuts me out I am backing up all my Music.

The issues I encountered were:

1. Tracks were becoming corrupted
2. The font in some programs became really large so the window could not fully be seen on the screen so could not end a program or uninstall it
3. Foobar would randomly freeze
4. Would get to the windows 10 load screen and then go blank (That was last night)

I would like to do a reload and start from fresh. I only intend on using it for storing and playing all my music so as long as I can load FOOBAR or LMS i'll be happy.

Anyone that can help with a reload, never done it before.