Author Topic: Highly recommended seller.  (Read 108077 times)

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+55)
Re: Highly recommended seller.
« Reply #795 on: December 19, 2013, 05:47:45 PM »
No thank you sire.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline WD

• Formerly Waterhond
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #796 on: December 19, 2013, 08:41:28 PM »
Bought a Cambridge Audio - Azur 640P phono preamp from JayMac and I can recommend him highly as a first class seller. Excellent communication, prompt shipping and the item arrived looking like new as described and had been packaged extremely well.
Thanks JayJay!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 08:53:49 PM by WaterHond »

Offline WD

• Formerly Waterhond
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #797 on: December 19, 2013, 08:46:16 PM »
A commendation to Tom as an excellent seller - bought a little digital scale from him and the item arrived well packaged and in brand new condition as advertised.  Good communication and prompt shipping - highly recommended!

Thanks Tom!

Thanks also to Gmaestro and Surfsup for recent deals - both excellent sellers that go the extra distance to make it a really enjoyable experience to do business with them. Special thanks to Gmaestro for the additional bits sent along with the speaker surrounds - i.e. glue and alternative sized surrounds, "just in case" - truly appreciated!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 08:54:13 PM by WaterHond »

Offline KlyvQ

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • i'Numba mayik'bambile... ayik'Yeki...
« Reply #798 on: December 20, 2013, 11:19:42 AM »
Received the Marantz I purchased from Kent yesterday. All was as advertised. My 3rd or 4th item from Kent... (incl. stuff I recommended my mates to get).
Always a pleasure dealing with you sire.  :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

- kQ
(.) Sweet Spot (.)

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
« Reply #799 on: December 20, 2013, 11:28:03 AM »
Thanks bud,a pleasure as always.I really liked that am.Sounded wonderful..
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline stereo247

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #800 on: December 20, 2013, 01:38:03 PM »
Good idea! In the absence of a proper trader/feedback system, this might help people deal more confidently :)

Think this would be an awesome idea. Ive had bad trades and let downs already from buyers I would no longer deal with. An easy spot is when they change their forum names.

Offline Family_Dog

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • STEEL & GLASS - Everlasting Beauty!
    • Repcom 2-way Radios
« Reply #801 on: December 20, 2013, 01:44:38 PM »
An easy spot is when they change their forum names.

Agreed. This should no longer be possible, unless they request a Mod/Admin to do so.

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/

Offline placebo

• AVForums Veteran
  • How can you have money for beer but not for Beenos
« Reply #802 on: December 22, 2013, 07:09:55 PM »

Hope this works.Many thanks Mike.Great album very hard to come by.Made my day.
For,when money or oiled hands determine the voting outcome,particularly in a matter of such monumental importance,then no conscience or oath finds expression.

Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng

Offline fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+70)
  • Do you like life, sweetheart?
« Reply #803 on: December 22, 2013, 10:28:08 PM »
:clap: My pleasure!
And  :notworthy: - we could not finish that Heineken after all... Sunday morning crew are all sissy beer drinkers :sulky:
The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. Dave Barry
Come back when you’ve lived a little. Miles Davis

Offline Aqualung

• Trader
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • It's all about the music, really...
    • Bokdrolletjies
« Reply #804 on: December 31, 2013, 10:41:39 AM »
I want to thank, and recommend Charles (Placebo) as a first-class seller and gentleman. My new SME tonearm is everything he has advertised (just more beautiful) and the effort he went to to package and arrange a courier yesterday morning was outstanding. Arm arrived at 09h30 this morning, and needless to say, I am well pleased. Thanks Charles.
I love music - analog and digital. Even listening to the Blues makes me happy. During the day I coach and counsel, after hours I indulge in my second passion - listening to vinyl and restoring turntables. Some I keep, some I sell...

Offline KlyvQ

• AVForums Veteran
  • i'Numba mayik'bambile... ayik'Yeki...
« Reply #805 on: December 31, 2013, 10:48:53 AM »
I want to thank, and recommend Charles (Placebo) as a first-class seller and gentleman. My new SME tonearm is everything he has advertised (just more beautiful) and the effort he went to to package and arrange a courier yesterday morning was outstanding. Arm arrived at 09h30 this morning, and needless to say, I am well pleased. Thanks Charles.

Many moons ago I procured a set of 22L's from Placebo. Highly recommended seller indeed.  :thumbs:
(.) Sweet Spot (.)

Offline Andile

• Trader
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Listen and you'll see!!
« Reply #806 on: December 31, 2013, 11:45:06 AM »
To Andre KK

For all that I've bought from you, always best advice, items packed securely and delivered timelessly!

+1

That man can pack stuff!! He can even use an apple box or banana box to secure the goods!

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
« Reply #807 on: December 31, 2013, 01:21:15 PM »
Thanks bud...just pleased that you are happy:)

Offline placebo

• AVForums Veteran
  • How can you have money for beer but not for Beenos
« Reply #808 on: December 31, 2013, 01:37:59 PM »
Johan I hope you make good use of it.Better than standing in my backroom doing nothing.Pleasure doing business with you.My wife packaged the arm by the way I am not that good.
For,when money or oiled hands determine the voting outcome,particularly in a matter of such monumental importance,then no conscience or oath finds expression.

Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng

Offline Rotten Johnny

• ROONed for life.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
« Reply #809 on: January 04, 2014, 10:23:50 AM »
As we've implemented the SMF Trader System this thread is being locked - please submit (responsible) feedback regarding purchases/ sales via the buyer/ seller's profile.  The simplest method is to click on the buyer/ seller's profile pic/ avatar and then click on the Submit feedback for <forum name> link located just above their Last Active entry.

If there are any issues please raise in SMF Trader System - post your feedback/ comments here.
Audiophile: There is almost no other group that prides themselves more on wasting good money on utterly worthless ****, and then trying to furiously blow smoke up their own ass to justify it.

Free your mind...and your ass will follow.