Author Topic: Rosso Fiorentino in SA  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Air

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Music lover and involved in industry
    • Airmusic
Rosso Fiorentino in SA
« on: January 31, 2016, 01:50:13 PM »
Hi, maybe a good idea to start a thread about these stunning looking and sounding loudspeakers in SA with a copy of the AVSA review of the Pienza for those who have not seen it in the magazine currently on the shelves of your nearest Central News Agency store

Offline Air

• Commercial Member
    • Airmusic
Re: Rosso Fiorentino in SA
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 04:31:01 PM »
To all of our partners, clients, collaborators and anyone who likes what we do, we would like to wish a happy holiday season:

Offline Air

• Commercial Member
    • Airmusic
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 07:33:35 PM »
The only thing that is better than the workmanship and aesthetic design of the Rosso Fiorentino Fiesole speakers is their amazing sound.

A few weeks ago I demonstrated the Aqua la Voce S3 dac with these pair with the Pathos TT driving them. Everyone that listened to the system was impressed. Typical comments were " they sound so right", "they just let the music shine", 'the disappear completely and "it is as if there is no hifi or electronics present". Interestingly comments were also often also about the bass extension of these standmounts given their modest size. Of course, the almost electrostatic transparency was also a talking point. However what amused me was how often people felt the need to stand up and inspect the speaker, and how some of the enthusiasts loveling stroke the speaker the lines of the speaker and with great attention inspected the details such as the custom binding posts.

Here are a few pics but in real life they are stunning. They represent the modern and northern Italian design signature of Milan and are probably more current than the southern breed of nostalgic orientated Italian design signature of the SF, Chario and others. Sleek and like an Armani suit.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:35:54 PM by Air »

Offline scrarfussi

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Quantum In Me Fuit
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 02:04:57 PM »
I Could not believe the bass out of these Speakers
and the mid range   They are so on my wanted list
suum cuique pulchrum est

"Then Said my heart here will i take my rest."

Offline Stanp