Author Topic: Re: ProAc advertisement  (Read 562 times)

Online Air

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Music lover and involved in industry
    • Airmusic
Re: ProAc advertisement
« on: June 10, 2019, 11:11:12 AM »
Nice add from ProAc  ;)

Online Air

• Commercial Member
    • Airmusic
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 11:13:02 AM »
Another nice one as well  :)

Online Air

• Commercial Member
    • Airmusic
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 12:02:37 PM »
And the best one, (with a little bit of help from my friends-the friendly mod)  ;)

Offline Katji

Re: Re: ProAc advertisement
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 12:56:43 PM »
:) Now all we need is prices, and the money. :)  (I'd buy just based on what I read here recently, but it's probably all too much for me.)

Offline Stanp

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 06:21:42 AM »
Good ads and a great brand  :thumbs:

Offline Alistair_Mc

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 12:32:44 PM »
Great advertising Stefan.
Let's hope you are able to find a worthwhile niche for the Proac speakers here in RSA - they seem to have a great reputation in the the audio reviewer world as well as some existing owners here.
 :clap:

Online Air

• Commercial Member
    • Airmusic
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 12:22:30 PM »
Thanks, to everyone who has shown support and enthusiasm!

@Alistair_Mc, @Stanp @Katji, @AudioMule @Trompie67 @qwerty @Nirvana and maybe others.

I think I have hit a nerve with the competition as well, as some complained to the mods that my post in the general section was not in line with the rules of the forum, and I even suspect a regional action suit was launched and pulled off. Subversive promotion is all ok, but tongue in cheek promotion is frowned upon.

Needless to say, the proof is in the pudding or the listening in this instance and the 40 years of excellent designs and iconic products cannot be silenced with a complaint or 2.  :cool:

I will keep you updated with information and news. I am waiting for in-depth information from the ProAc team about the voicing of some of the newer products. As always,  I believe that advice is more important than a sale. If you understand the need of a customer and then give advice it is more sustainable than mere product pushing and closing of a deal, often to the detriment of the customer. Therefore I would like to understand exactly what the various models can do, and how to best match them with the needs of customers. ProAc is a family owned and ran business and I am confident that their business values and ethics will allow me to position the ProAc brand well to make many enthusiasts happy as it was in the past. I counted over the last week and identified at least 6 enthusiasts within an arm reached that bought ProAc's from me in the 1990's that are still using them and are proud of owning them. That in itself says a lot in the cracy marry-go-round world that the hifi world is known for.

Cheers
Stefan

Offline AudioMule

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 01:54:52 PM »
Thanks, to everyone who has shown support and enthusiasm!

@Alistair_Mc, @Stanp @Katji, @AudioMule @Trompie67 @qwerty @Nirvana and maybe others.

I think I have hit a nerve with the competition as well, as some complained to the mods that my post in the general section was not in line with the rules of the forum, and I even suspect a regional action suit was launched and pulled off. Subversive promotion is all ok, but tongue in cheek promotion is frowned upon.

Needless to say, the proof is in the pudding or the listening in this instance and the 40 years of excellent designs and iconic products cannot be silenced with a complaint or 2.  :cool:

I will keep you updated with information and news. I am waiting for in-depth information from the ProAc team about the voicing of some of the newer products. As always,  I believe that advice is more important than a sale. If you understand the need of a customer and then give advice it is more sustainable than mere product pushing and closing of a deal, often to the detriment of the customer. Therefore I would like to understand exactly what the various models can do, and how to best match them with the needs of customers. ProAc is a family owned and ran business and I am confident that their business values and ethics will allow me to position the ProAc brand well to make many enthusiasts happy as it was in the past. I counted over the last week and identified at least 6 enthusiasts within an arm reached that bought ProAc's from me in the 1990's that are still using them and are proud of owning them. That in itself says a lot in the cracy marry-go-round world that the hifi world is known for.

Cheers
Stefan

That leader of the pack for me please....
There's nothing wrong with your system, you are just listening to wrong music on it.

Offline stereosane

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2019, 07:24:57 AM »
 It's good see Proac getting back to business, I always felt they were to hidden and not well understood due to a lack of marketing and a local  distributor. So this is good news.

I was very lucky to buy a pair of Proac from one of your customers from the 90's, best thing I've ever done, my absolute favorite speaker of all time, they need careful amp matching but when done right you'll be blown away guaranteed  :dance:

Offline Alistair_Mc

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2019, 09:18:41 AM »
Just to say from my perspective ... I am glad you put the ad in the General section - it evidently got the right exposure!
 :thinking: