Airmusic: Home of Aedle, Pathos, Rosso Fiorentino as well as Air Loudspeakers

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Although we have met many of you over the years and have been chatting in the various forums, it might be good to also communicate more formally from time to time around Airmusic's products here in the commercial section. The intention is not to overload you with marketing pitches, but rather to keep all in the loop with news, promotions and special offers.

The history of Airmusic needs some explanation and our roots are important to let you all know that although small, we have been going for a while about 20 years. First it was Audio Directions, then Classic Audio Network and for the last few years, we have been trading as Airmusic. The names changes do not mean much, merely how relationships were formed, and how some of my partners moved. Over the years Proac, EAR, Audio Analogue, Meridian, Primare were part of our basket of products, and we are still proud of those associations. Pathos Acoustics has been the cornerstone of what we do, and we have been promoting Pathos for the past 18 years, since I bought the first Twin Towers in 1996/7. I will open threads for each of the brands with time, but Pathos prides themselves with an "Unorthodox Approach" with the INPOL circuitry at the heart of this all. Aedle is a niche headphone company, handmade with real artistry and French flair from Paris, and Rosso Fiorentino is a young loudspeaker company from Italy who in our opinion is going places. Air loudspeakers are homegrown passion products which is more a labour of love than anything else. You will see the common thread through all the products, even the ones we no longer deal with, it's about sound quality, style and value. I am happy to say we have good relationship with many of the local players that  do what we do, but also people who build support furniture etc. Our network  extends internationally and we have business relationships with many well know suppliers to the industry.

The SA market is small, just visit the Netherlands, and see the number of magazines on the shelves, but the SA market is alive and well. Many passionate audiophiles and music lovers and we are happy to be part of it.