Tannoy is back! Become a "Tannerd"

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achim

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
of course we will discuss or talk "business", early Birds in our 13Hof section only. But I thought it might be in general interest to hear that Tannoy is finally landed and (well) arrived in South Africa. Maybe I shouldnt say "THE" Legend is back but definitiv one of the very few Speaker Legends and now - available again.

A speaker brand which still makes a refreshing difference to the average....controversial, beautiful or ugly, well build, well designed, live and real, soft and hard, raw with great finesse .....in my opinion always a fantastic experience.

I am very happy that some clients left 13Hof with a big smile and their Tannoys and we hope that we ll reach more ears and hearts for the particular sound of Tannoys....

Yes ...there will be unique - and I really mean unique specials to welcome back Tannoy in South Africa and to welcome YOU to find out more about their sound - but this will be published in the next days on our website and through our 13Hof sub-forum here.
All what I can say...and I hope I m allowed to say.... due to our order during the High End 2015 - we been lucky to buy our first order with a stronger Rand (or less weak..). We want to share this lucky situation with you and therfore - please keep an eye on 13Hof here and our website as well....

I wish that soon we all will read a lot from YOU ..about Tannoy in the General Discussions...from  hopefully proud owners of Tannoys