Lauren Manufactoring/Magnum

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobsYourUncle

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
It was the 22/23rd of Deceber 2015 (cant remember exactly which one) , I was looking for a soldering iron after my late grandfathers trusty and rather old Wella packed up. I had decided to go for a Mafnum 2002, My dad has one and its been going for almost 30 years. The electronics shop said they didnt have stock and the supplier was closed til the new year. I googled Magnum and found the factory's number, dialed it and got an answer. Spoke to Angelo, and although they were closed and he was just doing a few thigs at the office, he was willing to sell me the magnum that Ive been after for a while. Got there, soldering iron was waiting and I was lucky to get a bit of a dsicount and an extra tip thrown in( I didnt even have to ask and was willing to pay full price and pay for the tip). It was a good buying experience and now I have a soldering iron that will last me until i reach a rather old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts