Author Topic: New Products for 2016 ?  (Read 7874 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Very Addicted
Re: New Products for 2016 ?
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2016, 02:18:04 PM »
Thx Schalk,het so aangeneem toe ek d prentjie bietjie vergroot! (regteroog het 'n operasie-klap weg)

Soos Willem (en die ander) tussen d lyne noem,raak d handewerk net beter medi tyd!  :notworthy:

And thx for the prompt,but it will need several wild horses to remove my Pred.!  :flame:
BUT,having said that,is the idea for a new integrated still a pipe dream,or perhaps anywhere near 'plankie' stage..?

(not pushing,just inquiring  :angel:)
Never b flat,never b sharp,always b natural

Offline BWS

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2017, 10:52:50 AM »
I still await your entry into Headphone amplification  :rubhands:

Bump! :point:
Whoever originally coined the word 'Lisp' and put an 'S' in it's spelling, is a Douchebag !!

Offline Schalk

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • valveaudio@absamail.co.za
    • Valve Audio
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2017, 08:36:16 AM »
 :groovy:

Offline Rotten Johnny

• ROONed for life.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2017, 08:40:55 AM »
7 Weeks to liftoff  :whip: :giggle:
Audiophile: There is almost no other group that prides themselves more on wasting good money on utterly worthless ****, and then trying to furiously blow smoke up their own ass to justify it.

Free your mind...and your ass will follow.

Offline Schalk

• Commercial Member
    • Valve Audio
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2017, 10:48:31 AM »
 :sweat: :help: Munich first please. Julle ouens wil nie half gebakte "works in progress" he nie of hoe?  :pleasant:
I REALLY need to get to you for the you know what..  :rubhands:

Offline entropyagent

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young to Die!
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2017, 02:37:40 PM »
7 Weeks to liftoff  :whip: :giggle:

So....7 weeks after March 7th....let's see....that means...

If the Exclame has gone to 150W, is there room for another entry-level "My First VA"? a la 802? Or maybe a chip-amp or The Plankie?

Just putting that out there.

Offline Nidri

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Don't panic.
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2017, 08:36:01 PM »
So....7 weeks after March 7th....let's see....that means...

If the Exclame has gone to 150W, is there room for another entry-level "My First VA"? a la 802? Or maybe a chip-amp or The Plankie?

Just putting that out there.

Would love a half-width, low power (25wpc or so) baby VA for desktop use.
With a headphone socket of course.
Also just putting that also out there also.

Offline diklip

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2017, 08:46:39 AM »
Would love a half-width, low power (25wpc or so) baby VA for desktop use.
With a headphone socket of course.
Also just putting that also out there also.
Dammit I will take one now!!

Offline Schalk

• Commercial Member
    • Valve Audio
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2017, 11:38:37 PM »
Hi you guys,

Thank ye all etc etc... Been a long time waking up from Munich and I am getting there. All aches and pains and ailments I brought with from the show. Now I wake up under a blanket of missed calls, guys tapping feet, outstanding work and it is winter. And this blanket has no warmth under it. So I go to the doc today, and he says NO WORK, feeds me a huge drip with pimp me up stuff which is said to improve my general run down state to something more workable. Ushers me off for ECG, Scan and lung function test tomorrow. And I do not even smoke  :please:

Anyhow, this probably means I have to pass scrutiny for a couple of days and start full time next week. I maintain I only have the flu, am terribly unfit and probably just want to lie low a bit with a wee dram once in a while to ease me into a state of well being...

There is a little something like a VA Kit plankie coming late this year. Save up some money and treat yourself like a King for the Christmas holidays. It should be easy enough for a grade 6 pupil so you guys should have no problem at all. I am just finishing the Exclamé 150 with phono first before doing this (BWS  :teach:  :-X ;D). The headphone amp is something special and not to be rushed.

I'll do some posting about the Show over the weekend, just too worn out here. Maybe the doc's muti works? hope so

Cheers
Spyder

Offline Nirvana

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Very Addicted
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2017, 12:56:34 PM »
Damn,ja baie meer belangrik om nou ordentlik te rus,as om an plankies te timmer ne!

Take the good Doc's advice to head,and rest well Spyder.
Come back strong,masta!
   :pray:   :wallbreak:
Never b flat,never b sharp,always b natural

Offline Schalk

• Commercial Member
    • Valve Audio
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2017, 03:02:33 PM »
 :be: appears I am strong enough, just lazy says Vanessa the sweet young thing who turtured my heart and breath out of me today.
Just UNFIT, overworked (she never mentioned the underpaid part) and stressed out. Nice word for finances awry my mind tells me  :nutter:
This means the hammock with the wee dram is out. In come the cold, dark mornings ducking felons lurking behind bushes, and sucking in carbon monoxide while jogging along the busy streets where I live  :OMG:

So not going anywhere guys, all good :2thumbs:

Offline juventino

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2017, 03:45:49 PM »
:be: appears I am strong enough, just lazy says Vanessa the sweet young thing who turtured my heart and breath out of me today.
Just UNFIT, overworked (she never mentioned the underpaid part) and stressed out. Nice word for finances awry my mind tells me  :nutter:
This means the hammock with the wee dram is out. In come the cold, dark mornings ducking felons lurking behind bushes, and sucking in carbon monoxide while jogging along the busy streets where I live  :OMG:

So not going anywhere guys, all good :2thumbs:

Get better good Sir
We would rather have a fully fit Spiderman than a worn out, sick Spiderman

Look forward to your Munich exploits and tales of Blonde beer wielding Vixens.
Time to get back to when I enjoyed listening......no more upgrading, more of a headache than a pleasure

Offline entropyagent

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young to Die!
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2017, 06:27:21 PM »
In come the cold, dark mornings ducking felons lurking behind bushes, and sucking in carbon monoxide while jogging along the busy streets where I live  :-\

Wouldn't it be safer to get a stationary bike and binge watch your favourite soaps? Or fit it under your desk?

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with a National Key Point/Treasure/Resource risking life and limb in this manner.

Positive thoughts, Get Well Soons, etc

Offline JonnyP

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • To the centre of the city in the night
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2017, 09:11:15 PM »
Get well soon......I'm looking forward to the 150 with phono stage! And a brisk walk is easily as good as jogging (and sets up an appetite for breakfast even if it's muesli).
Are you waiting for loneliness to paralyse? Are you waiting for sister midnight to anaesthetise?

Offline Atjan

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2017, 06:44:06 AM »
I reckon pavement pounding isn't the answer. Too many runners have dodgy joints to convince me otherwise. A good hour's walk should do the trick...just take a big dog.
It's only hifi people....