Author Topic: Dewaudio - Introduction  (Read 1413 times)

Offline ghostinthemachine

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+13)
Dewaudio - Introduction
« on: November 09, 2015, 08:23:13 PM »
Folks

I have been part of the AVF community for more than 5 years and I appreciate this special department.

For those who do not know. I sell, service and repair analogue audio equipment for both the domestic and professional market.

From turntables and tonearms, valve amplifiers and loudspeakers to condenser microphones mixing consoles and reel to reel tape machines. I have over 15 years of experience.

The Turntable Guy refers Gauteng work to me and it's a pleasure to collaborate with Jacques.

Feel free to phone me on 0720395379

Also visit my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/dewaudio

Dewaudio is a reseller of Ortofon pickup cartridges and accessories as well as Bowers and Wilkins, Marantz and Rega. We are the South African agent for Pearl Microphones from Sweden. We are working on bring more exciting brands to local shores!
Inactive

Offline xumbug

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • AVForums Veteran
Re: Dewaudio - Introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 09:30:49 AM »
Hi Dewalt,  nice to see you have your own section here! Thanks for all the business recently, much appreciated. Wish you well in your audio endeavours. Your turn table plinth came out brilliantly  :thumbs:

Stu
SDA Acoustics loudspeakers, Audio Research Ref 3 Pre amp and Ref 210 power amps, Bel Canto VB3.5 Dac, Pathos Endorphin cd player, squeeze box touch.

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 08:39:23 AM »
Thank you Stuart!
Inactive

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 12:12:33 PM »
I am on Instagram too - handle is duendedude
Inactive

Offline DotDub

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 07:21:52 AM »
Hi Dewalt,  nice to see you have your own section here! Thanks for all the business recently, much appreciated. Wish you well in your audio endeavours. Your turn table plinth came out brilliantly  :thumbs:

Stu

Hi Stu. Dewald showed me the plinth, looks brilliant!