My Local set-up

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PottieP

AVForums Member
Reaction score
I have decided I want to invest my cash monies in Local rather than international equipment.

So here goes with my Local is Lekker and very nice set-up:

Amp:                                                        Valve Audio Predator (Originally a Epsilon that Oom Schalk upgraded to the Predator)
Speakers (Soon to be)                                Sonor Audio Claro's 8.2 (My xmas present to myself)
                                                                I did have a set of Sonor Audio Vegas that I donated to Tom a while back.
                                                                There is another option, but the cash monies is a bit short for that option at the moment.
Speaker Cables:                                        Proudly built by DIY Guru JimCore aka Ian
Interconnects between Amp and CDP:          Proudly built by Oom Schalk the Valve Wizzard

The closes I could get to a Local is Lekker CDP is a Marantz SACD 7001 KI.  I bought this puppy on this forum.

One day when I am gig, I am going to find one of those elusive Vivere DAC's to bring my set-up into the 21st century.  I am still enjoying flipping through the CD's to much at the moment.

So, who's next?

Andre

Latest posts