REMEDYTEC: Pro-ject Turntable Promo - It may be your last chance

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judy@Rtec

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I loaded this a WHILE ago... so the adv is a bit outdated.  The Essential II has since won the best turntable in it's category (AGAIN) in the 2015 What-hifi?(R) awards, so is proudly holding this title for THREE YEARS running.

Sadly the price has gone up a bit - Retail is now R7700.  HOWEVER, for as long as I have stock (or for as long as I am physically able to) we will do our utmost to maintain the price below... R5990.  So yes, the promo is STILL VALID but currently only in the black or white units. I should be able to swap out some of my stock units for red when the new stock lands at the end of the month, so can take some backorders on red at the promo price.

LASTLY... We've also received a few of the Acrylic Platters  (Esprit edition) which for the next 5 eager beavers will be available at an upgrade cost of R1000 (normal price R2000) 

For those that have been putting it off for a while... now is the time to buy it. As of now, the price will only go up unfortunately.

project_remedytec1214.jpg