Author Topic: Smartlifestyle - SVS subwoofers  (Read 19972 times)

Offline FILV

Re: Smartlifestyle - SVS subwoofers
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2019, 07:06:15 AM »
I think Im having SVS envy...

Having gone from a B&W as610 which i loved, i was stressing before the purchase wether it would be worth so much money.
When i worked out the value of the replacement and saw there was one left i just took the plunge and went for it.

I set it up and wasnt that impressed, but knew to give it some time to run.
Wow - after the end of the second day, i started smiling and noticing the difference.
By the third day, wow. Totally worth it.

Before its like i had my sound... plus bass.  Now, its different. Its like i have a new "dimension" of sound. I cant believe how it adds and changes the listening experience.  I now hear parts of songs i didn't even realize was there. Even mid bass, like drums from rock tracks are a pleasure to listen to.

I even enjoy ads on tv haha. My SO noticed the difference and said it now sounds "fancy",  that's when i knew it wasn't just me over enjoying it.

As for Movies.... haha... wow! It actually puts a smile on my face. Its not just "bass", it adds that extra layer. Bass isn't just suppose to rumble, but rather have different layers to it. Really really a good product.

Really love it and admire it. So i definitely suggest saving and getting one. Even if it takes a year of waiting to get one, its worth it!

Offline MR.C

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2019, 07:35:13 AM »
I think Im having SVS envy...
You should change your nick to N-vee

Sent from my Nokia 8 Sirocco using Tapatalk

I can help you to post pics for your ads.

Offline vee

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2019, 09:52:50 AM »
You should change your nick to N-vee

Sent from my Nokia 8 Sirocco using Tapatalk
Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline Vaughan

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2020, 11:11:19 AM »
SVS PB1000 subs are still available at a ridiculous price of R9990 inc each (retail is R13990 inc). Special ends 31st Jan.

Please PM me if interested.

Offline KLK

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2020, 07:31:39 PM »
That was a great deal!