!*!*!*! Remedytec 10year - 10 deal - 10am promo!*!*!*!*!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy@Rtec

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
**FOR THE MOST RECENT PROMO - SCROLL DOWN TO THE LAST POST!!!!****

Ok Gentlemen... BRACE yourselves!!  Today is officially our 10th birthday and as such we have decided to launch a ...

[size=14pt]10 year - 10 deal - 10am promo - 10 year - 10 deal - 10am promo -10 year - 10 deal - 10am promo [/size]

This is how it will work-

1) I will announce a STUPID promo every afternoon for 10 week days.
2) Stock in each instance will be limited.
3) If you are interested, you need to phone me or be @ our showroom @ 10am the next morning.  No sooner. No reservations prior.
4) It will be first come first served.
5) Irrespective if the items sell or not, the deal is only valid for ONE HOUR.
6) If nobody has claimed it by 10:59am, the deal will laps. Not because we do not love selling to you ;), but because doing so indefinitely at the price mentioned will definitely not be in our best interest.
7) Walk in will be safer, but telephone/eft/shipping orders are welcome as long as you pay within the hour. If you cant get through to our telephone line 011 869 7755 or 011 867 7755 - somebody obviously beat you to it. Keep trying.

Make sense? If you have any questions, send me a PM and I will gladly answer and if warrented load the FAQ here.

ARE YOU READY???? 

Status
Not open for further replies.