Be on your guard - Voortrekker Rd Maitland to Vasco, Ctn

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mafioso

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I needed to collect goods at a place near Radiodiscotheque Maitland and further along near Zakspeed today. I found parking almost opposite Radiodiscotheque and as I turned off my car's ignition, I became aware of a commotion behind and alongside my car. 5 or 6 Thieves had smashed a shop's plate glass window and started some affirmative shopping.  Shop staff were fighting back and the whole lot was milling around my car before they skedaddled off towards Goodwood.

Near Zakspeed there were types with eyes on stalks lolling about, waiting for prey. I got the hell out of there as fast as I could after picking up what I needed. What a faarkup. Must have been teatime in the copshops. Or otherwise they're all in Ventersdorp.

Going to the Northern suburbs used to be interesting and fun. In the past I often parked my car near Vasco and walk sometimes up to Parow, checking out all the 2nd hand shops for tools, books or vinyl. No way now, Jose.

mafioso

Latest posts