Author Topic: The abandoned trophy wife seeks revenge......  (Read 7741 times)

Offline Kent Kassler

The abandoned trophy wife seeks revenge......
« on: May 21, 2015, 09:43:54 AM »
I can be twisted and off the wall,quick to respond,short of thought,misunderstood due to my own errors,a touch evil and even a touch touched but this story I simply have to share ......
First a little background.....
My youngest two were born an hour apart,first Zoe and then Ross who struggled being breach (and because we got to the hospital a little late) the planned cesarean was never going to happen in time.They were 35 weeks and he was unwell spending a few weeks in intensive care with lung problems.
He recovered just fine and has grown into beautiful young chap with his father's wicked ways and a Charlie Chaplin personality.A laugh a minute he is but focus and concentration are not his most accomplished traits along with a slightly slower grasp of the obvious.We kept him back in grade 1 while his sister moved on.He is a soft hearted and gentle soul that makes me proud because I value his personality a lot more than his perceived lack of brightness (he is a smart kid believe me)keep in mind that he is the youngest with three sisters to contend with.....now onto the story.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Kent Kassler

Re: The abandoned trophy wife seeks revenge......
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 09:52:04 AM »
Ross has had a constant friend that was more regular than most through the years (and one other, our slightly older neighbours son who is 12 with Ross being 11)
Ross shares a room with his sister along with the challenges that arrive on occasions (this one I never saw "coming though")....why the inverted commas?.....keep reading.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 09:59:24 AM »
Here is how it went down......
Ross had his long time school friend dumped here by his mom (I don't mean to sound unkind,just trying to give you the picture)....freshly divorced with newborn twins to deal with as well and a husband who ran to you chaps up north to get away.....things could surely not have been easy for her so we really did not mind the late pick ups or the sleepovers that never ended.
This is pretty much how things always ran and it was fine.......until.....

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 10:20:02 AM »
Three boys (the neighbour's boy being the third) and my daughter Zoe all sleep over one Saturday night......One room,no physical door,just one of those slide shut thingie mabobbies which is never closed...The kids played and got in each others hair as they usually do on occasion during this Saturday,be it over playstation controllers or an unkind word or the three against one gang up etc.....anyway
.....on this day(a good few months ago now)....Ross' school buddy and himself were ganging up and irritating his sister no end.....excluding her from pool games and doing all they could to irritate her soooo. ......unknown to anyone Zoe snuck out of the pool and went into her room,opened up this boys overnight bag,removed his undies and headed for the bathroom where she made some unholy concoction of toothpaste blended with hair conditioner and God only knows what else which she then lovingly placed in the area where the "article what counts" would gently rest.Neatly folded she returned it to his bag .....

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 10:27:08 AM »
......evening came and then morning......unknown to anyone was the festering witches brew,just waiting to assault the not yet dropped nutsack with it's deadly potion of fluoride and anti-dandruff.

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 10:42:21 AM »
Mom arrives in the morning and collects her son and his Aquafresh undies,we all smile and say our goodbyes as they toddle off in the Astra to do some morning shopping.
The incense of fern anti-kroes softener steams in the parking lot and melds with the red,white and blue gum disease preventer while mom goes about her high heel wholewheat low fat milk purchases.

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 10:43:45 AM »
.....that afternoon......The phone rings

Offline Trompie67

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 10:53:05 AM »
HKGK

Do go on..... :)
*Insert profound or witty phrase here*

Offline fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+86)
  • Do you like life, sweetheart?
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 10:57:55 AM »
fark... I'm on the edge of my seat!!!  :ROFLMAO:
The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. Dave Barry
Come back when you’ve lived a little. Miles Davis

Offline oradba69

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 11:41:07 AM »
Hehehe.
AND??????
Manufacturer of Audio Video furniture.
Importer and distributor of Trichord.
http://www.lerange.co.za

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 11:51:02 AM »
.......A rant the likes of which I would not wish upon anyone ensues......Tori Spelling starts whining about the indignity,the invasion of privacy,the belittling of her son etc (I was sat opposite Ursh when she took the call and she was struggling to make sense of it).....was wonderful to watch quite honestly (she's such a lady my Urshie)
A family meeting was called to find the culprit behind this awful assault....first stop was Ross who did the gaping mouth indignant "It's always me!" (at least he's honest,it usually is:)
Zoe is sly and sat quietly saying nothing initially but then the truth emerged.
Apologies were made etc but the abandoned trophy wife was adamant that her son would not be seeing or communicating with Ross any longer despite the fact that it was his sister who defiled the Thor imprint testacle hammock.No loss,one less mouth to feed I reckoned,I tried to discipline Zoe but am not mature enough so probably laughed while doing so..........end of story?.....I thought so,months pass,we saved a bit on post toasties but wait........It gets better.....
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:21:44 PM by Kent Kassler »

Offline fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+86)
  • Do you like life, sweetheart?
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 11:56:52 AM »
 :drool: do tell!?
The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. Dave Barry
Come back when you’ve lived a little. Miles Davis

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 12:20:18 PM »
This is where things turn in a whole new direction......"Condition" yourself for this folks.I get a call from Ursh who works at the school our kids attend,an urgent meeting is called which we must attend....The boys father has flown down and complained that somebody in our house was responsible for the semen in his sons underpants :ROFLMAO:......so perturbed is he that he has removed the boy from his school and mother and he will be flying up to Jhb with him in the morning,never to be seen in the Fairest Cape again....

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 12:25:35 PM »
See how quickly things turn......just like that.....The lab results should be a hoot.....

Offline oradba69

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2015, 12:32:03 PM »
Hehehe.
Can we deduct the trophy wife is not a spitter or a swallower?  therefore the lack in identifying skills ;) And maybe the reason she is divorced?
Manufacturer of Audio Video furniture.
Importer and distributor of Trichord.
http://www.lerange.co.za