WT(f) Joel!?!?!?!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdlsys

R.I.P 03/2024 Vinylist, DIYer
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Indeed Joel, WTF have you done to me with this WTT & WTA "Versalex", not to mention the "entry level"  :facepalm:  Charisma Audio MC-1 !?!

I thought... nei, I was SURE I had a GREAT vinyl playback system :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Then I stumbled and fell. I mean, I humbly asked Joel if I could... perhaps... kick tyres on that beautiful Well Tempered Labs TT he brought to the DIY show and earlier today, Joel rocks up (between his PAYING customers and his family, on Sunday!) and brings this ... squash & golf balls, nylon strings & silicon-snake oil abomination to my place:
0000000043112.jpg

649160314_thumb_b21b6ec49f8b458fc74d2191881fdcd3.jpg
versalex_ltd_arm_rear1s.jpg

...It took less than 5 sec of playback for my jaw to drop. From the standing height. "With my backside turned towards the speakers" as Francois would put it.

And now, I'm back to square 1. Currently (re)playing as many of my LPs as I can fit into the time that I have. I thought I knew this music well, sheesh...

Watch the classifieds, there will be a lot of my turntables for sale soon... :facepalm: :headbanger:

Latest posts