Cheap Brand New Sealed Vinyl - Cape Town

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alternativeroute

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I went into Reader's Wharehouse the other day and was suprised to find some vinyl for sale... Good prices too...

http://www.readerswarehouse.co.za/location.html

They do not have much of a range but for the price I took some risk and bought four albums...

51F6SN922AL._SS500_.jpg

From Amazon: San Ilya's "They Died For Beauty" is a seductively languorous listen, filled with sadness and husky vocals. Imagine Portishead on heavy tranquilizers, and you have San Ilya's debut LP. While at times the sleepy tone can make you drift off, blend of jazz, trip-hop and occasionally funk are ingenious and entrancing.

Los_Campesinos!_-_HON%2C_Y....jpg

From Amazon: Los Campesinos! debut is a spectacular collection that comes bursting full throttle with noisy, danceable punk rock rhythms and clever quotable lyrics. The point seems less to produce something slick or highly sophisticated, but rather a raw visceral music. Guitars, violin, glockenspiel, shouted lyrics, wild tempo changes- sure it all can be a little over the top and even strident at times, but for me it is great fun, and something I've listened to over and over in the past month

61BAVYjGYsL._SS500_.jpg

From Amazon: Hailing from the small city of Jonkoping, Sweden, Loney Dear's primary member Emil Svan?ngen first began recording homemade, overdubbed tapes of delicate, folkish indie pop in the early 2000s. As Loney, Dear (the band has since deleted the comma from its name), Svan?ngen self-released three homemade CD-Rs through his website: River Fontana Redux, Citadel Band, and Sologne.

&

The Envy Corps: Dwell
http://www.musicianforums.com/album.php?reviewid=15828

41q44sgicql_ss500_.jpg

+_+_+_+_+_+_
+_+_+_+_+_+_
+_+_+_+_+_+_

So far the Ilya & Los Campesinos are winners...

Latest posts