Planed Music purchases

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enigma_2k4

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Last night on the way home from a football match with a friend we were really enjoying some of the music we were playing so we parked off at a petrol station (to avoid the wrath of the neighbours) and ended up sitting for almost 2 hours just listening to music. It was awesome, another one of those AV moments.

But needless to say, I got to listen to alot of her favorite tracks and I have now made some changes to my next proposed music buys. My current list of planned CD's looks like this:

1. Star wars sound tracks - please can someone propose a good version as I've listen to some recordings which were just not up to scratch.
2. Pirates of the caribean soundstrack - just brilliant!
3. Something from Audioslave - I love the pure rawness of their music. Also, they seem to have alot less distortion on the electric guitar then any of the other heavier bands around which is nice for the eardrums.

The rest will have to wait till after another payday! LOL

Edit - what's planned from everyone else's side? Of course you all have a list ;)

Latest posts