Simple Amp Stand

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giovanni

AVForums Member
Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of actually making my system look like something. - This is to you, more an office, since it's in my room next to my computer.  :blah:

I've ordered speaker stands from Zola with an oak-light wood-ish finish. So I've decided to DIY an amp stand, since my amp is currently standing on an additional table, putting me off-center when listening to music.

It will be made from compressed wood with an oak veneer. I've quickly done a 3D model, will post pictures as the build process continues.

Won't be very tall, at about 70cm. Plan to have some old vynl stacked on the bottom rack for aesthetics, with my amp in the middle and CD player uptop. - The botom rack can then also be used if something else comes along sometime.  :giggle:
At the very top I'm going to have some of my favorite CDs.

k57Zil9.png

bpsgeHi.png

Tried to add a bit of cable management, there is a false wall so you wont see anything from the front, and at the very top the small place where I'm going to put CDs will cover the cables from your top view.
cNrpSke.png

KOrj7zB.png

The sides might be doubled though, for fastening purposes. Any suggestions? :groovy: