Author Topic: Recommended Vinyl Sellers on BidorBuy - Perhaps Sticky  (Read 3591 times)

Offline PvA

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
Re: Recommended Vinyl Sellers on BidorBuy - Perhaps Sticky
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2015, 02:58:24 PM »
vinyl heaven

My first record from them was borderline.  The second just plain ridiculous.  Advertised as "ex ex ex", but to the eye had water damage and was scratched.  Not a playable record.  Upon inquiry I was informed that they do not play test before advertising.  I would have expected them to state that in the advert.  But the damage to this record is visible to the eye.

They have credited my account, but still...
Audiolab 8000c pre, Audiolab 8200CD, 2X NAD C272's,  Thorens TD125, Sonor Audio Lyras, Squeezbox Touch.

Offline Meddle

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 12:25:31 PM »

My first record from them was borderline.  The second just plain ridiculous.  Advertised as "ex ex ex", but to the eye had water damage and was scratched.  Not a playable record.  Upon inquiry I was informed that they do not play test before advertising.  I would have expected them to state that in the advert.  But the damage to this record is visible to the eye.

They have credited my account, but still...

I avoid them for the exact same reason, over grading. Im sitting with a few vg lps advertised as ex.
Thorens TD160, Clearaudio Concept V2 / Systemdek iii, SME 3009iii, Ortofon 2M / Rotel BX980, Yaqin ms b12 / Dali Zensor 7 / Marantz PM5004 /Castle Knight 1. Okki Nokki.

Offline hendri

• Trader
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lantis Electronics
    • Lantis Electronics, the trusted name in electronics for more than 15 years
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 02:44:30 PM »
Clares Collectables

I have purchased vinyl from Clares Collectibles, very good quality en quick delivery
with the courier service and was very happy.
I will recommend buying from Clare any day. :clap:

Offline 1200GXman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 02:19:11 PM »
Anyone have experience with "koeksister_records" on BidorBuy? Bought couple of LPs and waiting for delivery
Sansui AU-101, Sansui AU3900, Rotel RA935BX, Pioneer SA-6500 Mkii, Marantz PM53, DIY kit amplifier

Offline JonnyP

• Gear Slutē
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • To the centre of the city in the night
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 02:24:08 PM »
That is Khaya Records 'other' BoB account, used for material that normally wouldn't be in the auctions/shop.  Paul's gradings are usually very good and I buy with confidence from him.
Are you waiting for loneliness to paralyse? Are you waiting for sister midnight to anaesthetise?