Coloude

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jvl75

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Good morning
reletavly new to the headphone thing. usually use a set of Marley in ear phones but needed to upgrade due to discomfort. got my hands or should I say ears on a set of these.

these are digital for mp3 or cell phones. used them last night to watch a movie and was really suprised at how effective they are. now this is either due to the quality of the movie (bluray watched on Lumia 920) or the headphones. listened at a moderate volume and kept hearing conversations in the background and thought there were people at my window having phat conversations. eventually realised that it was small talk in the background of the movie and was totally blown away at the fact i could hear it. plugged in the marleys and there was no evidence of those background conversations at all.

specs are here: https://www.coloud.com/boom#intro

just thought i would share this experience of these headphones. anyone else use it and maybe experience similar? I find them super light and comfy to use too.

Jason

Latest posts