The curse of call centres

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mafioso

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
In another thread, I enquired about garage heating equipment and mentioned that my bro' recently bought a patio heater but I don't think he uses it for the same purpose as I want to do. In the meantime, I've since decided not to worry about it.

I also mentioned I looked on both Makro and Builder's Warehouse sites to see what they have.

Anyway, B/Warehouse doesn't list or have a search function for their products, but they do offer a customer feedback facility.

I made use of that and enquired about patio heaters, the models and their prices.

This morning I got a reply with a pdf file attached which I assumed will enclose some pics and prices.

Instead, I got a tax invoice for 3 of their patio heaters, listing the model numbers, individual prices and with the discount they offered for the handsome threesome, it comes to just shy of R10K. No pics, tho' :(

I didn't say I wanted to buy, I just made an equiry to find out what they have and for how much.

Plenty of cowboys and fast operators in the building material biz methinks. I suppose next week I'll be getting a final demand to settle up?

mafioso