Source Material > Media/CDs/LPs/Lossless/DVDs/Bluray/MP3/Games, etc

tv series

<< < (225/225)

simpletonion:

--- Quote from: naughty on October 04, 2021, 11:05:46 PM ---I started watching the first episode of the dubbed to English "Squid Game"  - seems to have a huge following world wide - anyone else watching it

--- End quote ---

Seems to draw significantly from Alice in Borderland.

I wonder if it developed a similar following?

It's interesting how Korean pop art holds such global popular appeal when compared to Japanese pop art which tends to be viewed as 'niche', attracting smaller followings.

zer0:

--- Quote from: naughty on October 04, 2021, 11:05:46 PM ---I started watching the first episode of the dubbed to English "Squid Game"  - seems to have a huge following world wide - anyone else watching it

--- End quote ---
Watched the series although I prefer foreign shows with subtitles in the original language.
I really enjoyed it.

Drifter:
Watching foreign language series/movies in dubbed English is a big No No.

naughty:

--- Quote from: Drifter on October 05, 2021, 10:45:31 AM ---Watching foreign language series/movies in dubbed English is a big No No.

--- End quote ---

This one is gonna surprise many people though - it's currently Netflixes biggest foreign series - in Korea there is an internet company suing Netflix because so many people are watching this show that it caused a slowdown of the internet there - and this series is winning lots of acclaim - I can even imagine them doing a second season because of the cliffhanger ending

mr green:
The wheel of time very good.
Dexter new blood.
The witcher season 2.
The book of boba fett 29/12/2021.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version