What small car for my 18yr old daughter?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodney_gold

R.I.P. 5 June 2018
Reaction score
Im maybe looking for a small or suitable car for my daughter that passed her driving license today
She did it on an auto CVT vtec jazz , albeit she did not get restriction on driving manual , I want an auto for her.
Currently I have the jazz , which is my wifes car , a v8 supercharged Jag and a 5.7l corvette.
Plan is , kid drives jazz , wife drives jag , I drive vette daily.
I would rather the wife keeps the jazz , I drive jag , I drive vette now and then and get my daughter her own car.
she is going overseas in July , so I would most likely sell at that time as I dunno when she will be back , it will definitely be after jan 2016...
so what to buy?
Ideally it should be lightly used , like maybe 2 yrs old with less than 50k km , it must be something that looks a little snazzy or suits a gal , auto , something not targeted by hijackers , fuel efficient , reliable with a good service dept etc..Price up to R130k..
Any suggestions? I was looking at a Honda Brio or jazz ..but Im not fixed on that.. I dont want crap like the Atoz or i10 or spark or any of the entry level crap out there.

Latest posts