Shure SRH1540 + NuForce Icon uDAC-3

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolvebain

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
I had planned on getting a new MSI GS60 notebook, but managed to source a demo Lenovo W540 with better CPU & memory for R.8k over the weekend, so decided to get some head-fi gear for the office.

So after some digging around, I managed to get a great deal on Shure SRH1540 + NuForce Icon uDAC-3 on Amazon.

The Shure SRH1540 is a fully tested open box unit, that cost me $492.oo [item @ $369.00, handling & expected shipping @ $93.00]
The NuForce Icon uDAC-3 is new, Sold by the Hanamaru Store, that cost me $229.30 [item @ $167.30, handling & expected shipping @ $62.oo]

Expected shipping shows delivery between Thursday, November 20, 2014 - Wednesday, November 26, 2014, and is courier based.

Plan to use the combo at the office, and put my Senn IE80's away as soon as I get there [in case I loose another earphone, like I did last Wednesday :(]
Not sure if I should get a nice travel case for the headies, or just lock them up... leaning towards locking them up for now.  But it would be great to be able to take them with me, to coffee bar or when I go to different client sites.

Latest posts