Author Topic: Wilson Audio Sophia 2 - What drivers are these?  (Read 18671 times)

Offline chipwelder

Re: Wilson Audio Sophia 2 - What drivers are these?
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2014, 10:12:36 AM »
Sure will give it to you... the youngest tore it off the cable though so will build a new one it doesnt take kindly to soldering onto the piezo element directly... takes 5 min after i got the parts from electronics 123... set a time and i'll make sure it is ready for you...
but you have to plug it into your own phone or soundcard... ... it was a bare and now slightly bruised knuckle... what connector is your mic in on sound card?
P.s. the first excitation was knuckle the second post was music compared with the mic on phone vs. Piezo plugged in phone... i have flattened the display on the phones mic pre... but havent calibrated the mic.s or piezo's...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:14:46 AM by chipwelder »
OK! I've had it! I don't give anymore Kharma. Kharma should work in mysterious ways...

Offline Timber_MG

« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2014, 10:15:20 AM »
Normal 1/8" trs. probably has the normal 1.5V phantom on it.

Offline chipwelder

« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2014, 03:14:36 PM »
Phantom not needed, as long as you can set the gain... think hi or lo are the usual... or just lower output...
OK! I've had it! I don't give anymore Kharma. Kharma should work in mysterious ways...

Offline chipwelder

« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2014, 04:04:37 PM »
P.S. what length cable? if long it needs shielding...