DVD - U2 - Vertigo, Live in Chicago

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

skinnyfat

I picked this up for R70.00, yes R70.00 :119:  admitedly from Cash Crusaders but I do not tell a word of a lie it is literally brand new. I think someone decided "I'm gonna buy this DVD and then go straight to CC to sell it" :044:

U2 is not my first choice DVD or CD purchase but I do very much enjoy them and this DVD is a treat. 3 Audio options, LPCM stereo, DD 5.1 and DTS 5.1 so no compaints there. As for the quality, it is a SA pressing but I think the source was preserved well enough and thus the Audio and Video presentation IMO is very good

As for the actual concert, it spans nearly 2hrs20min and covers 23 songs, both old favs and the new ones. The show itself is spectacular, grand scale and yet has an intimate feel to it too with the looping stage reaching out into the audience.

If you're a fan, its a must obviously, and even if you just enjoy U2 occasionaly like me its also worth a thought.

Highly recommended

Latest posts