Audio and Video Talk > General Discussion

Members' Kit pics

(1/1593) > >>

skinnyfat:
Alright everyone, time to haul out your cameras and get snapping. We want to see pictures of your AV room, kit, DIY projects etc. Feel free to post mug-shots as well :077: . Please try and use a service like Photobucket and post clickable thumbnails or try and keep pics to 800 X 600.

My kit is pictured here, ie: NOTHING :013:  :044:  and I don't think you want to see a pic of a laptop and headphones :044: which is my only source at the mo :banghead:

Viagara:
Would like to use Photobucket, but unfortunately Websense prohibit access to "Personal Web storage and Backup" :gah:

skinnyfat:

--- Quote from: "alphabet @ Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:53 pm" ---Would like to use Photobucket, but unfortunately Websense prohibit access to "Personal Web storage and Backup" :gah:
--- End quote ---

No problem, post them full size (800X600)  :clap:

Viagara:
:077: Thought I would start this off with a photo of me and my "listening equipment" All the better to hear you with my Dear :044:  :044:  :044:

GearSlave:
I would post a pic of myself, but I don't think my modelling agency would release it... (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.......) :044:  :044:  :044:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version