We have a serious crime problem and a dysfunctional SAPS Claremont

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mafioso

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I wrote elsewhere earlier that the bloke who damaged my garage door turned up here a few days ago and made new threats. As mentioned before, he was arrested, taken to Wynberg SAPS and then transferred to Claremont SAPS and what happened afterwards I have no idea, despite a case opened.

Recently, fairly new wiperblades were stolen from my car while parked on my driveway. Another case opened as the SAPS claims they want anything reported as the need 'intelligence' to keep crime under control.

We took the dog for a walk and used my car to do so.

When we returned, I parked the car on the driveway for about 15 minutes to sweep my garage floor.

I then wanted to pull the car inside and immediately saw the most expensive blade was stolen once more and noticed at least 6 ruffians running along my street.

I called Claremont sector policing immediately, in the hope they would turn up and apprehend these thieves.

All my telephone numbers are up to date. The first number rang a few times and then cut off. I tried that 4X.

In this week, I was given another number of the actual cop van supposedly patrolling this street. This number repeatedly went to voicemail.

I then called Wynberg SAPS who promised to send someone. So I waited almost 1 hour on my driveway with the garage door open and the garage lights on. No-one turned up.

I called again after an hour and the operator claimed they did send a van but couldn't find the address...

G_d help us all.

skollie