Author Topic: Load of old textbooks and other books  (Read 981 times)

Offline DeonC

Load of old textbooks and other books
« on: May 27, 2014, 07:52:36 PM »
Hi guys

I have the following FTGH. I am located in Kimberley. Taker pays the shipping. The first lot are old textbooks for my final year at UNISA (except for the book on statistics- that is 1st year level). The book on the French Revolution I bought to read more about it. Turns out the book is a very scholarly tome and requires some advanced knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the Revolution. I tried reading it a few times, but it is just too heavy going for me. I cannot remember where I got the book on nutrition. The last one used to belong to a language course LP set. The LPs are long gone.

Here is the list:

Personnel Psychology (Muchinsky, Kriek, Schreuder) 3rd Ed. (2009)

Personnel Psychology: An Applied Perspective (Coetzee, Schreuder) 1st Ed. (2010)

Careers: An organizational perspective (Schreuder, Coetzee) 4th Ed. (2011)

Introduction to Psychological Assessment in the South African context (Foxcroft, Roodt) 3rd Ed. (2009)

Organizational Development & Change (Cummings, Worley) 9th Ed. (2009)

Managerial Statistics (Keller) 8th Ed. (2009)

Normal and Therapeutic Nutrition (Proudfit, Robinson) 12th Ed. (1965)

The French Revolution (hardcover) (Furet, Richet) 1st Ed. (1965)

Spraakgids / Conversation Manual: Xhosa (Tegnidisc) (this came with a set of LPs that have long since been lost)
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Offline Prince

Re: Load of old textbooks and other books
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 08:19:02 PM »
PM sent
"F5 Amp Power + Pedal Power = F5 Pedal Power"

Offline DeonC

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 08:26:24 PM »
All psychology books on hold. :)
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Offline chrisc

• Trade Count: (+128)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Cape Town Hi-Fi Club - get better sound
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 10:14:29 PM »
Does the French Revolution book have pictures or sketches of people being guillotined?  In 1965 they tended to be a bit tame
Even duct tape can’t fix stupid… but it can muffle the sound

Offline DeonC

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 06:38:01 AM »
Yes, actually. From a quick flick through the book I see two such sketches. They also have political, satirical and other cartoons and sketches that seem to be from that time.