Opinions on Pioneer system

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musica

Reaction score
Hi guys

Thanks for the great forum, good to have a local place of discussion for this expensive hobby :)

I've been reading up and shopping around for my first foray into the world of AV.
I'm interested mostly in great audio performance for music listening, and the 5.1 DVD theatre features will be an added bonus that I would use less. ?

I know most of you dont think favourably of hi-fi corp :), but I keep seeing this pioneer system advertised on a regular basis and I couldnt get any info about it from the pioneer electronics website. This model of Pioneer speaker doesnt seem to exist anymore, and google didnt reveal anything else. I had similar experience with a Jamo model hi-corp were selling a few months ago, again no info on manufacturer site or from google.  :?  

Any of you listened to or bought the Pioneer system on the top right :

http://www.hificorporation.co.za/2006/productguide/?ProductGuidePageID=409&ProductGuideID=30

Not trying to give them free advertising or anything, but I was keen to hear if anyone had any opinions about it.

Cheers, thanks