AN ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY !!!!!!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dingbat

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Disclaimer:
This post will contain dialogue that is biased, self-opinionated and more than likely some foul language.
It will not be open for interpretation and what I say is EXACTLY what I mean. If you have no sense of humor, are easily annoyed by pointless narcissistic soapbox-ramblings or got out of bed on the wrong side then please click "Back" in your browser now !!  :D

I had the misfortune of not being able to sleep on Saturday night (thanks to some Bourbon) and as usual DSTV had less than little to watch. I flicked over to VH1 which had a Top 10 countdown of the "Rock Legends" Excellent - Just up my alley  ;D I tuned in when they were up to No.8 so haden't missed much.

Anyway, got to no. 3 - AD/DC and the song they selected was 'Back in Black' fair choice but I would preffered them in position 2.

It was at this time I was eager to see who made no.1 because I already know who the no.1 greatest rock legends are  ;D . To get to the point, they fcuking selected 'Queen' as the number 1 greatest Rock legends. - WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT were they thinking ??? and to make matters worse they played 'Don't stop me now' - hardly a Queen classic. What really pi$$ed me off was that they dropped Led Zeppelin to number 2, again I say,...... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. I can understand if it were the top 10 Glam rockers, or top 10 'microphone stand humpers' but forfoxakes not the number 1 Rock legend  ???  ???  ???

VH1 are a bunch of morons, idiots, frontal-labotomy rejects.

Ok, my rant is over, you may continue with the rest of the forum now  ;D ;D ;D