Stirring

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

R.I.P.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Please forgive me for stirring a bit, but apparently we have become stagnant and boring ;D

Besides I believe in what I say within my frame of reference and if I believe that a pair of "digital" monoblocs are the best I have heard in my current setup, to me that is the best until proven otherwise and none of the local manufacturers have responded. I have put the same challenge to my local audio store and after listening to some "high end" power amps the guy said that there was nothing they had that could significantly better my current setup. And I know the flaws ;)

Now to put the record straight, I have heard better! Firstly Paul's(Blues) speakers with my pre-amp and monoblocs and my own setup with Nuforce Ref9 SE's. And I know it is possible to get even better, but everyone is talking about it and I think its time that we in Cape Town get some exposure to so-called high-end ;)

So oom Shalk and (sorry) Andre is it possible to get some of your power amps down here? In Andre's case again ;D I can't afford them at the moment, but a few months down the road the picture may have changed ;)

Latest posts