Audio and Video Talk > Valves / Vacuum Tubes

Push-pull, Class A/B (and/or B) VALVE/TUBE Amplifier - Discussion

<< < (5/6) > >>

Ampdog:

--- Quote from: ghostinthemachine on May 27, 2009, 11:36:17 AM ---I have started a new and fresh thread here:
--- End quote ---

Ghostinmac,

We have two rather similar threads now, which are soon going to lead to duplicating; you cannot talk about a valve without soon showing amplification, and you cannot talk about an amplifier without mentioning valves. How do you propose to treat this?

ghostinthemachine:

--- Quote from: Ampdog on May 28, 2009, 01:13:04 AM ---Ghostinmac,

We have two rather similar threads now, which are soon going to lead to duplicating; you cannot talk about a valve without soon showing amplification, and you cannot talk about an amplifier without mentioning valves. How do you propose to treat this?

--- End quote ---

Mr Ampdog... first we need to discuss the bare basics - HOW A TUBE FUNCTIONS... then we can get into push-pull topologies etc...

This very thread has gone a bit astray anyway...

...:
We can get the basics from here :

So don't keep us in suspense.

I would like to know how this works and who will custom make a plate for this:

ghostinthemachine:
I doubt these "For Dummies" books... you have to be really lacking in the intellectual department to read those.

Do you get a "Dummies for Dummies" book?  ???  ;D

and Analogos... a plate for your giant tube... use a silver butter dish! Remember, it must be silver...

ludo:
Analogos, at the risk of showing my complete ignorance here: What is that thing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version