VA Predator

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phase

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ordered my Predator from Oom Schalk and she arrived on Friday, a good friend of mine who is also on the forum took deliver of his new integrated  (similar value.) All I will say is that I'm 110% happy with my choice!

From the get go you quickly realise that this integrated amp will bless any system. The build quality and finish is superb! I connect her up to a pair of Royd Doublet speakers, hit the power button and man oh man sit back and enjoy... I've read all the reviews of the Predator and the general consensus is that this amp is very musical, will now I understand what they were trying to portray. This baby has kissed new life into my music collection!

Did I mention the remote which doubles up as a weapon. Oom Schalk I can not thank you enough and I'm privileged to have your product as the heart of my system. Sire take a bow you do our country proud!

If there is anyone that hasn't listened to a Predator, I think you owe it to yourself to audition...

Dankie Oom
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts