Author Topic: Missing toggle switches ?  (Read 5636 times)

Online fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Do you like life, sweetheart?
Re: Missing toggle switches ?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2014, 09:00:37 PM »
'muze can finally fix his broken hearing aid :thumbs:
Now that he owns a turntable, he needs it. Made no difference on his previous setup
>:D
The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. Dave Barry
Come back when you’ve lived a little. Miles Davis

Offline jadedgem

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2014, 09:46:51 PM »
Can you make me the plastic black power button for my nad3020? Will be glad if I can get something to fill the missing button and money is not an option..

Offline Rotten Johnny

• ROONed for life.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+31)
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2014, 10:14:41 PM »
'muze can finally fix his broken hearing aid :thumbs:
Now that he owns a turntable, he needs it. Made no difference on his previous setup
>:D
Heh, nothing wrong this side, nor with my hearing...you on the other hand....not even a hearing aid could come to your rescue.
Audiophile: There is almost no other group that prides themselves more on wasting good money on utterly worthless ****, and then trying to furiously blow smoke up their own ass to justify it.

Free your mind...and your ass will follow.

Offline skollie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Cableth make no differenth. Ith all in the plugth
    • Blue Angel
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 12:09:18 AM »
Can you make me the plastic black power button for my nad3020? Will be glad if I can get something to fill the missing button and money is not an option..

I think I have an original here somewhere. It's a round rocker switch, black with a black circular surround.

Send me an email if you want a pic and dimensions.

mafioso
If you don't like my principles, I have others - Groucho Marx

Offline jadedgem

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 12:23:47 AM »
 :Whoohoo:Thanks Mafioso. Email sent. Told you your'e a genius. You solved my dynaco problem to. You know that sound when you add milk to rice crispies. My dynaco was doing that. From your one thread on your dynaco I learned that I did not give the amp enough time to warm haha. Only played it for ten mins a pop and then the weird bass annoyed me and I would switch it off..

Offline skollie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Cableth make no differenth. Ith all in the plugth
    • Blue Angel
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 02:00:47 PM »
:Whoohoo:Thanks Mafioso. Email sent. Told you your'e a genius. You solved my dynaco problem to. You know that sound when you add milk to rice crispies. My dynaco was doing that. From your one thread on your dynaco I learned that I did not give the amp enough time to warm haha. Only played it for ten mins a pop and then the weird bass annoyed me and I would switch it off..

Good to hear. I ain't no genius - just an old futzer - if I SEE something wrong, I can fix it but not much else. And I didn't do the Dynaco - someone else did.

Cheers

skollie
If you don't like my principles, I have others - Groucho Marx