Please include LMS, samba and NFS if not already included
Soon you will need some something like a Intel Core i7-4960X Extreme Edition.
Not much happening as I have been preoccupied for a few weeks. Can you believe it. Two out of three kids with appendix issues in three weeks. One burst and one almost burst appendix. It is almost like it is contagious in our house. I have kept the 3rd child locked in the garage for the last week feeding him through a small trap door. He knows it is because we love him and want to protect him.
Then there is always some work that needs to be done just to make sure the cash flow stays positive.
Anyway things are coming on slowly but surely. My web front-end is starting to take shape. Things that can be done from the front-end.
1. Select squeezelite device from dropdown list. (Easy to read stuff)
2. Change squeezelite player name
3. Select LMS server or leave blank for auto-detect
4. Change hostname,
5. Change IP address
6. Change Gateway
7. Select between wired and wireless interfaces. Although working the wireless interface is still very unstable. This must be something to do with my kernel compile or the firmware I am using. Still working on this.
8. Select WiFI access point from drop down. (This is still only working on channels 1-10. I think I have a fix for 11-13 but not 100% on this yet.
9. Enter SSID.
10. Auto configure amixer for max volume.
11. Whole bunch of other background stuff to make it easy to work
12. Most graphics - Still playing around with colours.
The above is working well besides issues listed. Next up
a) Full control of player - Yes I know this can be done from a remote but I want to do it to.
b) Some system info presented so that MS-minded people can also understand.
c) LMS server
Not sure if we need NSF and SAMBA server side stuff