Nakamichi 580m vs ferrograph series 6

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King_Julian_S

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
:facepalm:

No more ideas I have for these two.
So asking for advise and making a proposal.

1st , which of these two would you keep as an analogue device for recording and listening to your vinyl ?
Overall ,,  which one would be better long term , more reliable and more musical ?
I really don't mind keeping any one if the two as my only aim is to be able to record my LP's for analogue playback during less critical listening... Ps! I already have a digital recording device , so no to Muze if he want to suggest that 😄,, this is for an analogue...

That is the advice part..

Now to the proposal part...

Both the ferrograph and the Nak turns and FF and rewinds well.. Both of them does not make a peep of music or even humm though...
So I need to get them fixed and tested to see which one I prefer to keep... However , because money is tight I want to make a proposal for someone to help me fix these and after I pick one , that someone can have the other as a payment / part payment depending what was wrong offcourse...

Anyone interested ? Or know of someone that is good enough and perhaps interested ?

Tx in advance
KJS

Latest posts