Author Topic: The Parow Valley Sessions 2....  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+58)
The Parow Valley Sessions 2....
« on: June 29, 2013, 09:02:16 AM »
 ;D
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline dean

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • cables make a difference
Re: The Parow Valley Sessions 2....
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 09:29:09 PM »
 :blah: :dop:
Contact me for denon, monitor audio,klipsch, rotel,boston,velodyne,marantz,oppo,  B&W.any many more quality brands. We install home cinema , dstv and top line security systems.we now also do nad, mission and psb.yamaha,onkyo,integra,Cambridge audio.svs

Offline entropyagent

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young to Die!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 10:19:53 AM »
What happens in Parow Valley, stays in Parow Valley - It seems that goes without saying, if you know what I mean.

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 07:47:28 PM »
Sometimes greatness reveals itself quietly,without announcement it simply appears before you....drowning out the sadness and raising the corners of your mouth when times are bad,inspiring your dreams of a glorious destination and overwhelming you in the awe of its own humble nature......

....but no, I never drove with Alty and was forced to wait for Dean.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 08:01:14 PM »
....Dean was late after spending the morning collecting his newly purchased Golf 2.0 fsi in Ferrari red,a hard working young man that spends hours sending his more friendly sized brother into hot ceilings and up on moss filled roofs while he sips lemonade and eats cake with grannies, who could begrudge him with all the painful tennis elbow inflammations he suffers while pointing his brother in the right direction to install the dish....
The strain in his voice when I called to enquire where he was caused his irritable bowel syndrome to flair up again.....