Author Topic: Bang $ Olufsen...  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Vidon

Bang $ Olufsen...
« on: November 19, 2008, 03:47:02 PM »
Hi

So there is this special out there....

A8 Earphone  =  R1000
Form 2 Headphones = R1000

Are they worth it ?
The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet.

Offline sonusjunkie

Re: Bang $ Olufsen...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »
IMHO,i own a pair of A8's, dont bother,the cable is a problem (internal breakage)-rather invest in some sennheiser's etc,SQ is better. I must admit i bought the A8's based on it's looks alone, it's been shelved for the last 12 months.

Offline BWS

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 05:08:50 PM »
Senn's, Grado, Beyer, AKG will all offer better performance IMO for similar and sometimes less money
In the word : Scent, is it the S or the C that is silent?

Offline Vidon

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 06:50:35 PM »
Thanx guys....have 2 pairs of sennies currently and they are the best. I was just thinking that they might be good and since my wife has an I-pod and christmas is around the corner I could have solved that all difficult question of what to buy and not look cheap :)

The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet.

Offline BWS

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 06:02:08 AM »
my wife has an I-pod and christmas is around the corner I could have solved that all difficult question of what to buy and not look cheap :)

My missus jacked my 'pod  >:( so i bought her a set of senn's (will check model no.) and she very happy. ipod phones are are good dustbinfodder. The senn's she got were earphones tho, not headphones

Offline BWS

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 06:03:28 AM »
Quote from: Vidon's Sig

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Excellent !!

Offline The Godfather

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 10:19:36 AM »
 ::) Have you ever seen Irish Bagpipes?