Author Topic: Dean & Ryan......saved by the Audio God's.  (Read 9712 times)

Offline Kent Kassler

Dean & Ryan......saved by the Audio God's.
« on: June 19, 2013, 07:29:33 AM »
Time for some inspiration,some joy,perhaps even a little quiet song sung within?
This is the story of two brothers who were contacted by the God's....one is a finely honed blonde with piercing eyes and a sure step who could very easily fill the pages of "Nude Audiophiles"....the other is a seldom boned brunette who purely by size would need double pages in "Obese and into Audio"

Ryan had slickly orchestrated the sale of his soundbar  to a client and ever so proud he was,the glint of  joyful achievement fresh in his eyes and a wallet now bulging he summoned brother "number 2" to take him shopping for a new one at the hotly revamped Dion Wired.

Into the Opel Corsa bakkie they did climb....with Starsound amps,JVC blue backlit loader with mp3,soundstaging,50x4,loudness button,"Hello" greeting,eq with 40variable displays,voice recognition and usb.They smiled at each other as Dean rammed her into first and headed for the "You can do it all at the Blue Route Mall." Brothers "Bros" were chanting "When will I be famous" through the Diamond 6x9's,voicecoils rattling beneath the seats......and they were happy.

Dean made his customary rev to 8000rpm in neutral while stationary in the undercover parking bay(an announcement of his arrival) and spent 30minutes securing the priceless white vehicle (a process that includes chaining a car guard to the front bumper) before heading upstairs.

The Brothers Grimm entered Dion Wired with a confident step and headed straight for the HTIB division,plotting discounts for display models and communicating potential offers telepathetically to each other......they settled on a Samsung display unit retailing for R2500 which they proudly secured for 1k......(tbc)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 07:32:27 AM by Kent Kassler »
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Kent Kassler

Re: Dean & Ryan......saved by the Audio God's.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 07:53:50 AM »
Speakers and Bluray all in one were bubble wrapped,paid for and the brothers winked at each other for the brilliance they had just been a part of.
The pair danced down the escalators,then back up,then back down....teeth shining in the led lit foyer.The conquest of the HTIB more thrilling than a willing wife.Astaire and Ginger Rogers tapped towards the bakkie,spinning carguards in beautiful pirouettes while unlocking and freeing the chained one.So overcome were they that they came.

HTIB was packed and off they went....

On the trip home praises were levelled at each other...."No it was you" said Laurel....."No it was you" said Hardy.....they hugged at 140km per hour when Dean was suddenly forced to brake because some **** was doing the speed limit..... suddenly the HTIB lept from the roof (where the brothers had left it while unlocking and celebrating) and overtook them,it flew almost in slow motion bubblewrap unwrapping in the vicious air before making it's new home on the m5 highway in a million goddamn pieces......

A deathly silence overcame the cockpit,Bros was paused.....and the HTIB went to heaven....The End.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 08:06:54 AM by Kent Kassler »
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline alternativeroute

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 08:04:31 AM »
 :ROFLMAO:

Tell me this ain't a true story  :BWAHAHAH:

The past, the present and the future walk into a bar. It was tense.  :nutter:

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 08:08:33 AM »
I was crying with laughter when Dean phoned me last night and needed a tablet to calm down I tell you :ROFLMAO:

Offline alternativeroute

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 08:29:19 AM »
I was crying with laughter when Dean phoned me last night and needed a tablet to calm down I tell you :ROFLMAO:

:point:  :nutter:  :BWAHAHAH:

Some moments in time just deserve to be captured for YouTube perpetuity.

Failing that, a missive by Mr Kassler will do...

The past, the present and the future walk into a bar. It was tense.  :nutter:

Offline Chingy

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 10:25:36 AM »
 :ROFLMAO:

Offline dogears

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 12:25:40 PM »
CLASSIC >:D

Carey and Daniels could not have done it better!

Offline dean

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • cables make a difference
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 01:10:22 PM »
And it still works
Contact me for denon, monitor audio,klipsch, rotel,boston,velodyne,marantz,oppo,  B&W.any many more quality brands. We install home cinema , dstv and top line security systems.we now also do nad, mission and psb.yamaha,onkyo,integra,Cambridge audio.svs

Offline WD

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 03:22:52 PM »
 :BWAHAHAH: :BWAHAHAH: :BWAHAHAH: :BWAHAHAH:

Cheech and Chong were stoned! Mates

Return it Dean! Tell them it's not quite what you (or Ryan) wanted! :point:

Offline fdlsys

• Vinylist
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+86)
  • Do you like life, sweetheart?
Re: Re: Dean & Ryan......saved by the Audio God's.
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 04:15:19 PM »
....teeth shining in the led lit foyer...
Teeth?
Oh, of course - because there were two of them, got it... :thumbs:
The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl. Dave Barry
Come back when you’ve lived a little. Miles Davis

Offline andredt

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 04:56:51 PM »
Don't know how I stumbled across this one but FML I laughed !!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
For the love of music.
B&W Rotel Marantz H&K Micro Seiki

Offline ballistic

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 12:56:34 PM »
I have no words for this one  :BWAHAHAH: :BWAHAHAH: :BWAHAHAH: I do feel sorry for you guys on the 29th :D

Offline agies

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 08:56:55 PM »
 :point: that's. k@k funny , sounds like a Schuster move. At least they got their R1k's worth.

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 08:49:38 AM »
Poor Ryan had a massive head-on collision on the Hout Bay road on Sunday.Scooter totalled and quite nasty injuries to his face.By some miracle he will be fine as will his girlfriend who was behind him....She fractured her pelvis but Ryan assured them at the scene that this was an earlier injury from the night before......

Offline Kent Kassler

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 08:56:44 AM »
....to check if he was suffering with concussion they asked..."What's your name?"......"Kong!" yelled his girlfriend from the tarmac behind...........so they immediately began treating her as a matter of priority.