Author Topic: Elderly couple in serious trouble...  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Bullet_GP

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • AVForums Veteran
Elderly couple in serious trouble...
« on: June 03, 2013, 09:47:53 AM »
My father-in-law emailed my wife this morning via facebook regarding this couple (Hennie & Hannie Visagie), that have lost everything (jobs, home, vehicles, dignity etc.) and my father-in-law offered them accommodation in the interim out on a small holding in the Rayton/Cullinan area. My father-in-law (Gavin Victor) has offered to pay their rent and has requested for anyone to assist with food donations so as to get this couple moving in the right direction.

Hennie is 57 and suffers with serious back problems. He is a qualified fitter and turner, can weld and service vehicles too.

Gents, you are not obligated to donate but please pray for this couple as they need all the help and support they can get. My wife and I will be collecting food for this couple within the next couple weeks. We will be popping over to these folks within the next week or two as we were planning on staying over at my in-laws for a weekend. I will gladly drive around the GP area collecting donations for them.

Any kind of help and support would be greatly appreciated.

I am in the process of finding this chap some work although it might prove a little more difficult than usual as he has serious back problems.

Thanks for reading gents. PM me for further info, thanks
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for Playstation...