Marantz SR5600 : used price?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolby

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi,

I may be selling my Marantz SR5600 soon and wondering if any of you have seen any classifieds with a price so I can base mine on?

The Marantz SR5600 Digital Surround Receiver is a high-performance, high-power home theatre receiver that offers outstanding home theatre surround sound quality, outstanding video conversion and multiroom with multi-source flexibility. It features DD-EX, DTS ES, Dolby Pro Logic II, Circle Surround II and a HDCD decoder. The 7 times equal power amplifier section, with high current discrete output on all channels will stay each power attack of a film and offering excellent sound quality on music playback from DVD or CD as well. Highly accurate 192kHz/24-bit audio D/A converters handle the analogue to digital conversion, resulting in more faithful sound quality. The SR5600 is built to Marantz standards with refinements such as video conversion, a metal faceplate, video off mode and high grade components. Experience your movies and music in dynamic Marantz style

Thanks in advance!