Author Topic: What happened to the...  (Read 2818 times)

Offline Rodney_gold

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • AVForums Veteran
What happened to the...
« on: April 11, 2013, 07:59:29 AM »
The vivere review?
Roon/tidal > Squeezebox touch> Trinnov St2 >2x Devialet D premiers>  Vivid audio Giya G1 spirits ..fully treated room

Offline Rotten Johnny

• ROONed for life.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+31)
Re: What happened to the...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 09:03:25 AM »
Mr Kassler got caught up in the crack of Dawn and retired his reviewing efforts in the hope of some light at the end of her tunnel.
Audiophile: There is almost no other group that prides themselves more on wasting good money on utterly worthless ****, and then trying to furiously blow smoke up their own ass to justify it.

Free your mind...and your ass will follow.

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+58)
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 10:08:58 AM »
I must admit that even I am confused....i asked FD to remove it based on the two posts after my last one....was anybody interpreting my nonsense as anything more than that?...did anybody believe that I actually had the dac?It was meant to be a giggle amongst all the praise and nothing more ...besides everyone knows that Ursh would not nibble on my ears since the twins were born,we don't even share bathwater with all the tadpoles splashing around.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline GearSlave

• Peacekeeper Extraordinaire
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Ohm's Law has no business in Audio
    • Studio B
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 10:13:33 AM »
^^^ Clearly people are taking you a lot more serious than you thought. Yes, I can't believe it either  :ROFLMAO:
Resistance is not futile; it is voltage divided by current (R=V/I)

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 10:23:11 AM »
Gert...i took your post to be a form of "caution,slowly now..." and WaterHond following up with a request that I retire the review for Dean to complete made me think he read it the same?....i need tablets and some malpiet.... ;D
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Rodney_gold

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 10:47:16 AM »
Sheesh , and there I wuz , all ready to claim 2nd dibs on a level matched ABX uberdac shootout .. butt I suppose I shoulda realised that after you mentioned you were up at the crack of dawn , it was all tongue in cheek...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 10:50:32 AM by Rodney_gold »
Roon/tidal > Squeezebox touch> Trinnov St2 >2x Devialet D premiers>  Vivid audio Giya G1 spirits ..fully treated room

Offline Rotten Johnny

• ROONed for life.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 11:14:14 AM »
Audiophile: There is almost no other group that prides themselves more on wasting good money on utterly worthless ****, and then trying to furiously blow smoke up their own ass to justify it.

Offline GearSlave

• Peacekeeper Extraordinaire
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Ohm's Law has no business in Audio
    • Studio B
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 11:48:17 AM »
Gert...i took your post to be a form of "caution,slowly now..." and WaterHond following up with a request that I retire the review for Dean to complete made me think he read it the same?....i need tablets and some malpiet.... ;D

Haha no - I was merely commenting on the fact that you thought you were going to get lucky with your missus - that was what the fantasy / fact comment was for  :tongue:

I actually thought it was pretty funny and couldn't believe the amount of people that actually fell for it  :ROFLMAO:
Resistance is not futile; it is voltage divided by current (R=V/I)

Offline Rotten Johnny

• ROONed for life.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 12:23:31 PM »
I just want to know what happened to Dawn

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 12:46:16 PM »
...she cracked...i'm losing it Gert so ignore my stupidity then.... :facepalm: