Author Topic: Guys I honestly need your support now more than ever....  (Read 14992 times)

Offline Peter Carpenter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Veteran
Re: Guys I honestly need your support now more than ever....
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2013, 01:54:22 PM »
That's a generous offer Chingy, sadly I can only offer vinyl. PM me when you find some time, location and what you can cater for.
Get a few calls for stuff that cannot be provided, (due to choice) pop ups, banners etc.  Most other forum members in the biz. seem to operate well away from the Southern Suburbs.

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+57)
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2013, 06:20:35 PM »
Yes, most grateful to you bud...sorry for my lateness,struggling with this phone...drop bye soon.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Chingy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • VA Black
« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2013, 11:14:25 AM »
Yes, most grateful to you bud...sorry for my lateness,struggling with this phone...drop bye soon.

will drop in soon,

That's a generous offer Chingy, sadly I can only offer vinyl. PM me when you find some time, location and what you can cater for.
Get a few calls for stuff that cannot be provided, (due to choice) pop ups, banners etc.  Most other forum members in the biz. seem to operate well away from the Southern Suburbs.

Pm will follow
BW Pre, Gunter Bolero, AKG 812, B&W PM1,

Offline BigEd

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2013, 09:00:03 AM »
KK, how's the shop going?

I actually know where this shop is - the model train shop is just a few stores down.

I think your shop was a second hand/antique furniture shop - bought a few items there over the past decade and a half.

I will be near there on Saturday - if my time allows I'll drop in and check it out. :thumbs:
I used to pray for a bicycle, then I figured out how it works - I stole one and prayed for forgiveness...

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+57)
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2013, 07:36:59 AM »
Hey Ed,it's been a while....i'm still going   ;D....pop in when you have some free time my friend.Cheers Andre.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.