Author Topic: Constant Regularity.....The effects of All Bran.  (Read 5135 times)

Online Kent Kassler

Constant Regularity.....The effects of All Bran.
« on: January 30, 2013, 08:35:08 AM »
Almost every pursuit has a singular purpose,an end goal of sorts,the destination you wish to reach.Like most hobbies men undertake this destination has a tendency to shift with constant regularity and the seemingly obvious becomes a blur,2+2 becomes an equation worthy of debate by new age mathematicians born of divine intervention,a simple 6 sided box suddenly requires 16 varying angles because George Lucas says so,age old wisdoms become senile theories of the delusional etc.

When making love I like to believe that men are not calculating various compatibility issues, like how much water will flow through a pipe under pressure,surface mount versus the old-skool way,resistance problems from an unwilling component,damping factor and how to raise it,capping the output stage and risking a crappy result etc....all these things serve only to cause disillusionment when we should be listening to the sweet sounds she makes regardless of the users design.

Enjoy the music regardless of your front end and remember if we were doing things better today then why were families so much larger yesterday.
Peace and Love are Undemanding.

Love Rocco.(currently unemployed and open for camming or shoots this week,recently certed)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 08:57:51 AM by Kent Kassler »
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline Rotten Johnny

Re: As yet untitled.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 08:38:12 AM »
^^^ Siff at the redi  :BWAHAHAH:
I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things -- Tom Waits

Free your mind...and your ass will follow.

Online Kent Kassler

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 08:46:38 AM »
Modern day man is not nearly as fertile as his forefathers.....this is not up for debate and if I wanted an amp I'd wantbone of a real man.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Online Kent Kassler

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 08:48:04 AM »
 :BWAHAHAH:....i can't believe that typo....it has to stay!

Online Kent Kassler

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 08:50:51 AM »
^^^ Siff at the redi  :BWAHAHAH:
One man's Siff is another's goldmine :ROFLMAO:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 08:53:04 AM by Kent Kassler »

Offline Rotten Johnny

Re: Constant Regularity.....The effects of All Bran.
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 09:02:59 AM »
^^^ you meant coal mine, right :whistler:
I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things -- Tom Waits

Free your mind...and your ass will follow.

Online Kent Kassler

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 09:06:13 AM »
...even the first two sentences take on a whole new meaning since changing the title....i was trying to write something meaningful(seriously was and the first paragraph is proof that I'm not telling fibs) but then I got sidetracked and lost my "deepness mojo"...then you laughed and now I feel like a one trick pony.aaarrghhh!

Online Kent Kassler

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 09:08:53 AM »
...i even chose the number 2 without any conscious intent.....and a six sided box.

Offline SeanS

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 02:10:31 PM »
Deep thoughts for the early morning :), I usually only reach such enlightenment after a few beers!!

Offline dogears

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 07:56:42 PM »
Instead of a smoke, do you reach for you Blackberry post ummm... how to phrase it?  I can imagine the early morning reflective state the mind can enter when no longer single-mindedly focused on the task at hand.  Pondering the relative value of time spent doing what comes naturally as opposed to the compulsive pursuit of the eargasm.  These pearls of wisdom often seem to fall around the same time of day :whistler:

Offline WD

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 08:45:08 PM »
  These pearls of wisdom often seem to fall around the same time of day :whistler:

That's just about when the morning Zanax and Prozac cocktail kicks in maybe...  Pleasant

Offline dogears

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 08:53:01 PM »
Would that explain "wantbone of a real man?"  Or is this just one of those Freudian slips which crop up from time to time?  I am afraid Kent may have lost me here, maybe I am too dom to follow the thrust of the argument :nutter:

Online Kent Kassler

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 09:24:47 PM »
Evening sailor,your land based salesman has failed on that other order of business but on we go....forum spirits are at an all time low(i may have contributed?),requests for specs are now akin to pleading for crucifixion,Audiomuze is having custom turntables built(he's probably "looking for the purple banana until they put him in the truck") as we speak.Kitchen cooked hotdogs are tasting better than Gordon Ramsey's finest,Onyx is launching into orbit in T-minus 10,

Nakamichi bananas are being gobbled up faster than R300 Nakamichi Dragons,Mods are having clique meetings and are discussing world domination while nibbling on crackers as Rome falls,Mark Levinson is putting rebadged LG systems into Rebadged Cressidas,Audiophiles are going to see A bunch of Chilli peppers.........Stay in Mallorca!!All sense of reason(and taste) has abandoned your homeland. ;D

Offline dogears

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 09:33:59 PM »
Yes, Kent,  it seems all is not well in forum land.  All the more reason for a an occasional gentle prod with the humour stick.  The jester's fate is always somewhat uncertain, but his services nevertheless indispensable.  Keep going and duck in time Goofy

Offline u235

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • I'm sure I can hear the difference now.........
    • Youngblood Consultants
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 10:34:41 PM »
Throw him out, the jester! These are portentous times in this hall of echoing peace and goose-mutter gabble that comes and goes in golden rectangle waves as you move, craftily, one centimetre left or right, and the acid heterodyne goes wowowowing through the space in your skull where the MAGICAL implant used to reside before you pawned it to buy CDs for your neighbour's children, thereby losing the ONE AND ONLY way that you could really tune in to the sublime.....

But it was worth it. A lifetime of deprvation and the little rats don't even LIKE the stuff, it's like being St Francis or the Hermit of the Assenge, you know you've done good and you know the babble will cease and the music of the stars will drift in, eerily in tune, into the space that was vacant but now contains only the echoes of the hall of peace, and the fading, resentful goose-mutter.....................

(apologies to Tom Wolfe and The Electric Koolaid Acid test)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:37:44 PM by u235 »
Upon the plains bleach the bones of countless millions, who on the dawn of victory paused to rest, and there resting died.