Yesterdays haul....

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gunter Steinhart VPPS...modular 2 box riaa valve phono separate left and right enclosures as well as valve line amp in separate left and right enclosures.So 5 boxes if one includes the power supply.One channel of phono is an ecc81 and 83 and the line stage is a pair of ecc82's.Anyone familiar with this setup maybe?
Kelvin Labs j30 class a 30wpc heater come poweramp running a pair of bdx95's per channel and the matching pre mc1.These sound bloody spectacular and the amp looks like a "mini-Krell" with a width and depth of an open hands thumb to middle finger(my nomination of find of the year)Absolutely zero info could i find on the power sadly.
Audionote copper chassis and innards that i have no bloody clue what it was meant to be...surely a pre of sorts,2 valve sockets,populated board but incomplete sadly,any guesses would be appreciated when i get some pics to Alty.This chassis is thick and heavy and completely copper painted black...some pics asap.

Latest posts