Author Topic: Seasons Greetings to all....  (Read 4874 times)

Offline David Cade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Member
Re: Seasons Greetings to all....
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2012, 08:06:18 AM »
Hi Andre, you've been an absolute star for trying to help me buy some equipment over the last few days and for this I 'thank you' sincerely.
So its Christmas Eve and your still trying to sort me out...your passion is admirable. Happy Christmas to you and your family.
‘Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious’

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+57)
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2012, 08:27:41 AM »
Thank-you David...i must say that in my wildest dreams i never imagined it would be this difficult to spend money....how bizarre. ;D..all the best to you and yours my friend.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline IvMan

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2012, 09:30:27 AM »
A merry christmas to you! Thanks for the smiles you have brougt to my face this year. Some of them at the most needed of times..

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2012, 10:04:21 AM »
I am glad to have entertained bud,thank you for reading and have a wonderful Christmas.Regards Andre.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline dogears

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • A Tad Addlepated
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2012, 07:07:34 PM »
Hi Andre,

A wonderful Christmas and New Year to you and your family.  It was a great pleasure to meet you and shoot the proverbial over the last few weeks.  Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm and knowledge, it has added immeasurably to my foray into the world of "high fidelity", long live the full range horn!

Have a Merry Season!
Pieter.

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2012, 10:26:04 PM »
Thank-you very much Pieter,you sir have brought the fullrange joy right back to me and i cant tell you how grateful to you i am for that....thanks for the support and the Jeep journeys and more importantly the chats and giggles...have a superb Christmas with the wife and four legged kids and lets do something spectacular in the New Year,i honestly believe it will work and have been giving it a lot of thought since our chat.
Enjoy
Andre.

Offline Atjan

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 07:10:24 AM »
Kent, I hope you're doing well! Or have you intentionally let the 'full range horn' comment slip? :ROFLMAO:
It's only hifi people....

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 09:01:37 AM »
Taken care of ;)...Enjoy your time with the family bud and all the best for the year ahead...(i know that with the arrival of one who takes up much time ......only a backloaded horn will have you reach any aural nirvana... :whistler:)

Offline adie

• AVForums Veteran
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 03:03:55 PM »
Thanks for the smiles you have brougt to my face this year. Some of them at the most needed of times..

+100s.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas Andre- and that the New Year brings many blessings and abundance to you and your loved ones- as well as to all forumites.
I still hope to meet up with you when next I am in the Cape.

Offline Atjan

• AVForums Veteran
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 01:58:30 PM »
Taken care of ;)...Enjoy your time with the family bud and all the best for the year ahead...(i know that with the arrival of one who takes up much time ......only a backloaded horn will have you reach any aural nirvana... :whistler:)
I can hear the wisdom of experience. Unbeatable. :ROFLMAO:
It's only hifi people....