Commercial vendors on AVF - Ancillary discussions

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fawlty

Reaction score
Cleansound said:
Nice try Basil, but I am not a commercial vendor, neither did Valve Audio initiate the post, he was asked to give his input.

Now Sybil dear, how is that discussion of the amplifier different from that of the demagnetization device?  :p

I never insinuated that you were a vendor but yes, I have read some of the threads you participated in. Looking at the number of posts you've made indicates that you are quite active on this very forum. 2.8 posts per day. I would make it 3.

Seems you draw a fair amount of attention to yourself.

Cleansound said:
Yes, I AM A POST WHORE.

chipwelder said:
PLEEASE don't add millions of categories, Idon't think 50 posts and 3 threads a day (on a good day) warrants so many forums...  ja sure a vendor section would prolly be OK

At least establish a clearly marked vendor section to prevent future quarrels. A big cause of squabbles is due to the lack of proper communication. One member doesn't express him or herself in the correct manner. This lack of proper expression causes the next member to take offense or such. Proper communication can only take place via proper communication channels.

Latest posts